Product Code: 9496MANUTDHSSXL1556
Umbro Man Utd 1994-1996 Home Cantona 7 Jersey - USED Condition (GREAT) - Size XL
- Umbro Manchester United 1994-1996 Home Shirt S/S
- USED Condition (Good)
- Umbro manufacturers logo printed into shirt material - Excellent Condition
- Manchester United stiched team crest patch - Good Condition - Somebobbling to backing
- SHARP sponsor logo printed into shirt material - Excellent Condition
- Front fabric - Great Condition - Faint bobbling to lower half.
- Back fabric - Good Condition - Faint bobbling to lower half. 1cm pull to back of right shoulder.
- CANTONA 7 Printing - Excellent Condition - Correct flock material and official Umbro logos as used by the team during the 1994-1995 season
- Sleeve fabric Good Condition - Slight bobbling and biro stain to left sleeve
- Collared neck - Good Condition - Pique collar faded with faint bobbling
- As worn by Eric Cantona in the season he imfamously kung-fu kicked a fan in January and was suspended by the club for the rest of the season. Despite the capture of Andy Cole for a British Transfer record, the absence of their talismanic attacker saw the team lose out in winning the Premiership title to Blackburn Rovers and lost the FA Cup final to Everton. The following season he roared back into action scoring 19 goals in 38 games, inspiring United's young team to win the double forcing Alan Hansen to eat his 'You can't win anything with kids' statement from earlier in the season.
- Made in England
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|