Product Code: 9495TORHSSLGE1601
Lotto Torino 1994-1995 Away Jersey - USED Condition (Great) - Size L
- Lotto Torino 1994-1995 Away Shirt
- Used Condition (Great)
- Lotto manufacturers logo printed into shirt material- Excellent Condition
- Torino team crest printed into shirt material - Excellent Condition
- BONGIOANNI sponsor logo - Excellent Condition
- Front fabric - Excellent Condition - Great smooth material feel
- Back fabric - Excellent Condition
- Sleeve fabric - Great Condition - Faint stain on top of left shoulder, possibly tea or coffee
- Collared Neck - Excellent Condition - Vibrant colours and collar maintains stiff feel.
- As worn by Gianluca Pessotto, Andrea Silenzi and Ghana legend Abedi Pele as the team slipped to 11th in Serie A. The team also reached the quarter finals of the Coppa Italia before being knocked out to Zdeněk Zeman's exciting Foggia side 4-2 on aggregate.
- Made in Italy
|Country of Origin||Italy|