Product Code: 9293TORAWMED
Lotto Torino 1992-1993 Away Jersey - USED Condition (Great) - Size M
- Lotto Torino 1992-1993 Away Shirt
- Used Condition (Great)
- Lotto manufacturers logo printed into shirt material- Excellent Condition
- Torino team crest printed into shirt material - Excellent Condition
- BERETTA sponsor logo - Excellent Condition
- Front fabric - Excellent Condition - Great smooth material feel
- Back fabric - Excellent Condition
- Sleeve fabric - Great Condition - Faint stain on top of left shoulder, possibly tea or coffee
- Collared Neck - Excellent Condition - Vibrant colours and collar maintains stiff feel.
- As worn by Uruguay legend Enzo Francescoli and Ghana legend Abedi Pele as the team reached 8th in Serie A and the quaterfinals of the Cup Winners' Cup before losing to eventual winners Arsenal who beat them (you guessed it...) 1-0 thanks to a Tony Adams header.
- Made in Italy
|Country of Origin||Italy|