Asics Leeds United 1995-1996 Home Yeboah 21 Shirt - USED Condition (Great) - Size L
- Asics Leeds United 1995-1996 Home Shirt
- Used Condition (Great)
- Yeboah 21 NEW Retro Flock Printing
- Asics stitched logo - Excellent Condition
- Leeds United stitched LUFC text and club crest - Excellent Condition
- THISTLE HOTELS heat transferred sponsor logo - Excellent Condition - Vibrant colours
- Front fabric - Great Condition - Faint yellowing above sponsor
- Back fabric - Excellent Condition
- Sleeve fabric - Good Condition - Small hole underneath right sleeve in armpit join with body.
- Collared neck - Excellent Condition
- As worn by Thomas Brolin, Gary Speed, Gary McAllister, Tony Yaboah and Lucas Radebe.The season was a tough one for Leeds slipping down the table to 13th. However, it was illuminated by the sparkling form of Ghanaian striker Yaboah, who scored a hattrick against Monaco in the UEFA Cup and scored two goal of the season contenders en route to scoring 19 goals in 39 appearences.
- Made in the UK
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|