1. Product Descriptions & PricesWe make every effort to describe and depict our products as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur. If you have any questions or would like more information on any of our products, please contact us.
We make every effort to ensure that prices shown are correct at the point of publication, whether it be on the Subside Sports website, affiliate website, online advertisement, catalog or other printed advertisement. In the event of a discrepancy, the price on the Subside Sports website supersedes that of any other source.
In the event that a product has been ordered and a pricing error discovered, we will notify you of the correct price and provide the option of proceeding with the order at that price or canceling. We will not be liable to supply that item at the incorrect price, provided we have not already shipped the item to you. If you decide to cancel, we will issue a full refund on any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy.
All prices are fixed in British Sterling and are not subject to currency conversion. The price of an item does not include the delivery charge, which will be computed during check out and is dependent upon order total.
2. Product AvailabilityWe make every effort to ensure that we always stock a full product range and maintain accurate stock levels. If an item is out of stock, we will not wittingly allow customers to place an order for the item on the website or by phone. When possible, we do offer the facility for pre-ordering items when we can confirm expected delivery date. Such items are specified as pre-order items in the product description.
3. Ordering & Payment MethodsOur website only accepts orders from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted by the Subside Sports website to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
We are also happy to take your order by phone at any time between 8:30AM - 5:00PM EST Monday - Friday.
United Kingdom: (Domestic only)
+44 1647 433272
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and payments by PayPal.
Overseas customers will be debited by their credit card company according to the USD:CAD or USD:MXN exchange rate of the day on which the order is placed.
You are also welcome to send a cheque or use Bank Telex for payment of your order. When paying by cheque, select 'cheque or Bank Telex' as your payment method when using the website, or place your order by phone. An order number will be issued when the order is placed. Please indicate the order number on the cheque and make payable to Subside Sports and mail payment to: Subside Sports
50-54 The Square
Subside Sports 50-54 The Square Chagford Devon TQ13 8AH
Please allow additional time for the processing of check orders. Stock will be reserved for approximately 2 weeks in anticipation of receiving payment. Please send payment as soon as possible after placing your check order to ensure stock availability.
Promotional Codes / Discounts / Coupon Redemption: Only one promotional code/discount coupon can be used against any single order. Promotional codes/discount coupons will not be honored beyond their expiration date.
4. Payment & AcceptanceIf you place a credit card order with the Subside Sports, either online or by phone, authorization for payment must be granted at the time of order. If there is a problem taking payment for all or a portion of your order we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone before canceling the order.
Once an order has been placed, the contents of the order can not be amended in any way. The order may still be canceled if changes are required. Please see our cancellation policy below.
Your order is an offer to make a purchase from Subside Sports. Subside Sports accepts and completes this offer when said order has been shipped, at which point a contract will be made between the buyer and seller. At any point prior to shipping an order we may decline or be unable to supply an item or items to you. In these cases we will issue a refund of any amount paid in excess of the price of the goods shipped in accordance with our refund policy below, unless said purchase was made with a check or money order, in which case a store credit will be issued in the amount paid in excess of the goods shipped.
Where items are shipped separately, our acceptance of the order in respect to each item takes place when said item is shipped.
Credit card and Paypal payments are processed and accepted by our UK Branch. A credit card charge will appear on your statement as "Subside Sports Ltd." A Paypal charge will appear as "firstname.lastname@example.org." The complete address of the location where payment is taken is as follows:
Subside Sports Ltd.
50-52 The Square
5. Order Processing & ShippingAll orders are shipped directly from our hub in the UK. We strive to process and ship your order within 3-4 business days of receiving your order, however, order processing time is dependent upon several factors:
- Processing time may vary depending on the time of year. Please allow slightly longer during the Holiday Season.
- Please allow an additional 3-5 days for orders including printing and/or patches. While most lettering is held in stock, occasionally it will be necessary for us to special order lettering to complete your personalized order, which can take considerably longer.
- Please also note that on occasion stock must be sourced from our branch in Germany. In such cases, please allow an additional 5-7 days to complete your order. Having the ability to draw stock from multiple warehouses gives our customers access to the widest ranges of soccer merchandise worldwide.
- Items made by the Dutch manufacturer COPA are special order. Please allow an additional 2 weeks for orders including items made by COPA Classics.
Any additional duties/fees levied for local Customs import clearance are the responsibility of the recipient. Subside Sports has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
6. Order Cancellation
If you wish to cancel your order, please advise us of your intent to do so as soon as possible. If the item(s) have not been shipped we will cancel the order and issue a refund in accordance with our refund policy below. If the item(s) have been shipped we are unable to stop delivery. You may refuse to sign for the delivery so that the item(s) are returned to us and we will refund in accordance with our refund policy below. If you have already taken delivery please follow the return procedure below.
We reserve the right to cancel any order.
7. Returns & Refunds
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase, but should you wish to return or exchange an item, please follow the instructions below.
Please inform us, either by email or by phone, of any item you intend to return within 5 days of taking delivery. Returns must be made within 28 days of taking delivery. All items must be returned with all outer packaging and labels intact and be in the exact condition in which they were received. Please include a copy of your commercial invoice with all returns. Please also note on the invoice the reason for return and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange.
Returns will be inspected upon receipt. If a returned item is found to be non-faulty, correct, and of the correct size, Subside Sports will not accept any costs incurred in returning the item. If an exchange item is to be sent, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost on the exchange item as determined by value in our shipping rate chart. In the event that an exchange is requested but not available a refund will be issued. If a refund is to be issued, it will be in the amount of the purchase price of the returned item. It will not include the original shipping charge for the order.
If a returned item is found to be faulty, incorrect, or of the incorrect size, return postage will be refunded upon receipt, up to a maximum of £15.00 GBP. If an exchange item is to be sent, the customer will not be responsible for the shipping charge on the exchange item. In the event that an exchange is requested but not available a refund will be issued. If a refund is to be issued, it will be in the amount of the purchase price of the returned item. It will only include the original shipping charge for the order if the faulty, incorrect, or incorrect size item was the only item in the original order, or if other items not returned from the order totaled less than 10% of the order's value.
Refunds are issued to the credit card used to make the purchase. Returns on orders paid for with a check or money order are returnable for store credit or exchange only in accordance with the exchange policy above.
Please send returns to this address:
Subside Sports 50-54 The Square Chagford Devon TQ13 8AH
We strongly recommend that you send any returns via an insured, trackable service. After sending your return, please email the tracking number of your return along with your order number to email@example.com. Returned items remain the property of the customer until they are safely delivered at the Subside Sports address listed above. Subside Sports will not be responsible for items lost or damaged during return shipment.
8. Our Responsibility to You
If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our products are for personal use only and our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Our liability to the customer in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the order.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms & Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms & Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these Terms & Conditions and we choose not to exercise our rights and remedies regarding the breach, we will still be entitled to our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other breach of these Terms & Conditions.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
10. Contact Us
Please feel free to contact us by telephone at our local number 0845 8382442, or from overseas on +44 1647 433272. We are available to take your call M-F 8:30a-5:00p GMT. Or, please email us at
Subside Sports Ltd. is a registered UK Company No. 2997394.